How To Make a Luxurious Shaving Foam That’s Cut-Price
If you’re fed up of paying through the nose for expensive cosmetics, then here is a very simple recipe to create your own shaving foam that is not only creamy and luxurious but very cost effective too.
Even the men can use it if they’re quick enough!
Inexpensive Shaving Foam Recipe
- Grate 50g of Savon de marseille or Aleppo soap
- Melt the soap in a bain-marie with 50g of water
- Add a teaspoon of white rum, Brandy or even vodka as a preservative, (not too much, though, we don’t want
- Aunt Mildred eating it on her Christmas pud by accident do we?)
- Add 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- Add 5 drops of thyme essential oil
- Give it a little stir and leave to cool
- Keep it in a metal box
- Apply as normal with a shaving brush
- And Hey Presto! You just saved yourself a fortune on a luxurious natural shaving foam.
So now you know How To Make a Luxurious Shaving Foam That ‘s Cut-Price with this simple recipe. Obviously, this can be used to help remove hair from other parts of the body too.
I hope this article encourages you to give it a try. If you have any comments, please leave them below and don’t forget, we’d really appreciate it if you would share this article with your family and friends, using the buttons below