3 Things You Need To Know About Natural French Soaps
100% of Authentic French Soaps are Produced from Natural Ingredients
Have you ever used a recognised skin care product, only to find your skin feels irritated afterwards? If this ever happened to you, this will explain why you should seriously consider using natural French Soaps:
- Authentic French soaps never include anything synthetic – they only ever contain natural ingredients.
- Natural soaps carry fewer health risks than commercial soaps with harmful chemicals – use them with confidence.
- French soaps won’t clog up your pores – they actually open and unclog pores, allowing for a deeper clean.
- Soaps with lots of chemicals seem to disintegrate quickly – French natural soaps are triple-milled so they last a lot longer and therefore, offer better value.
See: What is French Triple-Milled Soap?
What is so special about Authentic French soaps?
French soap is a naturally moisturising and extremely mild skin care product. Here are a few important benefits to using natural soaps:
- French Soaps encourage the natural oils in your skin – they leave your skin feeling naturally nourished and revitalised.
- They can accelerate the healing of your skin – they help reduce scars and stretch marks.
- French soaps are suitable for the most sensitive of skins – they are mild enough to use on your children, even the really tiny ones.
- French soaps have a rich, creamy lather – the soap rinses easily leaving your skin with a feeling of luxurious pampering.
French soaps offer a multitude of Skincare Benefits
Each soap has different properties, depending on its natural ingredients and essential oils, and it can be useful to know which will best suit your particular skin type and help care for your skin:
- They are great for skin conditions and sensitivities – reducing irritations like itchiness, flaking and redness.
- Some soaps are useful for reducing the signs of ageing and wrinkles – get naturally younger looking skin.
- They are excellent for people with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and SLS-sensitivity – reduce your discomfort the natural way.
- Conversely, there are soaps ideal for helping those of you with greasy skin – reduce those acne breakouts and blackheads.
- To discover which soaps may be more suited to your skin type (or condition)
Et Toi? (and you?)
Have I managed to persuade you towards the virtues of using natural French soap? Have you already used French soaps? What was the outcome? Let me know in the comments box below.
If you enjoyed the information, please don’t keep it to yourself, spread the word and share it with all your family and friends, neighbours, milkman, hairdresser, etc. using the button below. I really appreciate your help.